Adult Continence - Tameside & Glossop
Welcome to the continence service - we make a difference to that very difficult to talk about subject.
About Our Service
- Our service is open to all you so don’t need to see a doctor or nurse, just give us a ring and we will make you an appointment.
- Our expertise and knowledge of continence will help you manage your condition all you have to do is ask to see us.
- All our nurses are experts in this field, we recognise that this is may be the first time you have ever talked to someone about it.
How To Use The Service
- You will be asked to fill in a chart, prior to your appointment
- You are asked to bring this chart, a list of medication that you are taking and a urine sample, to your appointment.
- At your appointment you will be asked some questions to enable us to determine what the problem is. You may also require a physical examination and a bladder scan.
- You will be given a treatment plan to follow; this may include lifestyle changes, specific exercises or medication.
Stockport, Tameside & Glossop Continence Service
Union St Clinic
Tel: Bernie Reid team lead 0161 366 2275
Fax 0161 366 2270
Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
We have clinic sessions at Ashton Primary Care Centre and Union Street Clinic in Hyde, please telephone us for more information.
If you are housebound we can arrange for you to be seen at home.