Calling all Nurses/Student Nurses!
Nurse Recruitment Open Day - Band 5 - Sunday 30th November 2014 10am-4pm
To speed up the interview process on the day Apply Here Now
Are you a Registered Nurse or Student Nurse wishing to join the Trust? Do you care about delivering high quality compassionate care to our patients and share our values?
We currently have a number of fantastic nursing opportunities available across a range of specialties throughout the Trust.
Not sure which speciality to choose? We can design your own, personalised rotational programme so you can spend time in a range of specialities, gaining valuable cross-specialty experience.
Come along to our Nurse Recruitment Open Day on Sunday 30th November 2014 to find out more about the opportunities available at Tameside NHS Foundation Trust.
On the day we will be offering:
• Opportunity to find out more about us as a Trust and how you can progress and develop your nursing skills and career.
• Meeting our senior nursing teams from the specialities above.
• Refreshments and the opportunity for informal enquires and questions in a relaxed and friendly environment.
• Find out more about our Wards and Departments; browse our stalls showcasing our services including a visit to ward areas.
• As part of the day we will be holding interviews, pre-employment checks (including DBS checks) and Occupational Health screening – with the view to successful candidates walking away on the day with a conditional offer of employment!
If attending the Open Day please bring with you either 2 photographic and 1 proof of address or 1 photographic and 2 proofs of address as well as evidence of Professional registration if applicable.
Also please bring with you copies of any vaccinations and blood results from either your previous Occupational Health provider, GP or Child Health. If you are a recently qualified nurse then please obtain this information from your University Occupational Health Department.
For further information please contact: Liz Penny, Matron 0161 922 5353 firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Threlfall, Matron 0161 922 5353 Debbie.email@example.com.
For a job description and person specification, and to apply online please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk and type the reference number into the search engine.